Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguino View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Audio Fan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguino View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Audio Fan View Post
Maybe they'll come out with a Debbie Downer collaboration for all of the haters.
Nah. Just wondering why the huge decal on the roof and the $40K price tag that's all.
Why shouldn't we be excited about the creative efforts being made? Will they all work for everyone? No. However, these will likely lead to cool things that different folks may love. They are called lifestyle offerings. People have different lifestyles. In short, think about and maybe even support where these efforts can lead, even is you don't like this one effort.
I'm not one to condone participation trophies.

Just like you like it, and support it, I don't like it and don't support it.

Remove the roof decal and gaudy ///Kith badge and it might have potential.
I'm not a fan of this particular venture, but I see how this could lead to some cool things. Open your mind and read what's written. Not sure where you got a participation trophy out of this. BMW will sell all of these for the premium. Do/would you tell your kids to try something new even if it fails or not try at all for fear of failure?
The market is telling BMW not to put huge gaudy decals on the roof of M3s. BMW should listen, iterate, and make a better collaboration next time.

Without proper feedback this won't happen. No need to give participation trophies for the sake "expression". This is not a pre-K paint by a 3 year old where we should be encouraging free expression. This is a product by a Billion dollar multi-national corporation where the majority of the potential customers are not engaging with this direction.

They should listen and react.