View Single Post
      01-23-2022, 12:13 PM   #2
BGM-M3COMP
The Ben Shapiro of this place. I never lose! LOL
Rep
Drives: 12 plaids on order

Garage List
So far none however i'm standing on the edge the past couple of drives though. I know my luck is going to run out.

OP, you know how NJ drivers are. They fucking BLOW. So much that even when your purpose of your drive is to sometimes enjoying the drive, people drive like fucking idiots that it makes you mad. You either have to evade them, or just to get away from them because they're going to cause an accident.

Just an hour ago i was merging on the freeway and you know when you're merging and you look at your driver side mirror and you notice people see you signaling so what to they do? They speed up! So you can't merge and be in front of them. Because oh god imagine a car getting in front of you. How disrespectful right?

Well this idiot started to speed up and i just mashed the throttle and i took off and got up to mexico speeds very fast i had to slam on the brakes because of more idiot drivers going slow in the left lane lol.

Seriously i take my drives in my morning so the roads are less congested. Well it never fails on a sunday. The idiots are out 24/7.

Sometimes i wish i was still in break in, that way i'm forced to go slow lol.
Appreciate 3
modat2462.50
WATCHMY6330.50
Jmpascual687.50