Drives: 2022 Porsche Boxster GTS

Garage List
  [0.00]
2022 Porsche Boxste ...  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by edofloat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidRobot View Post
I daily the CFB's, they're fantastic, don't let anyone fool you into thinking they're not good. Sure if you're on the bigger side, have health issues or trouble getting out then they aren't for you. Now, if none of those apply, get the seats and don't look back. To me the car simply isn't as special with normal seats, they simply make it unique and fun. I have 0 discomfort in them and I'm 5'8" 160lbs average build in my 30's. Everyone is different as mentioned so if you get a chance to sit in them please do. I love mine as does my wife who is 5'1" and 108lbs and she has no issues getting out of them.
Well shit, if you're 30ish (or if you think you are) and fit into the seats I think you kind of obligated to get the CFBs. You only live once.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidRobot View Post
I daily the CFB's, they're fantastic, don't let anyone fool you into thinking they're not good. Sure if you're on the bigger side, have health issues or trouble getting out then they aren't for you. Now, if none of those apply, get the seats and don't look back. To me the car simply isn't as special with normal seats, they simply make it unique and fun. I have 0 discomfort in them and I'm 5'8" 160lbs average build in my 30's. Everyone is different as mentioned so if you get a chance to sit in them please do. I love mine as does my wife who is 5'1" and 108lbs and she has no issues getting out of them.
Agreed! The CF buckets and the interior are 50% of the reason I wanted a G8X.
Agreed on both points. I love seeing them every-time I get in the car.
2018 BMW M2 Mineral Grey(SOLD)
2019 BMW X5 50i Carbon Black/Tartufo (SOLD)
Appreciate 0