United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2 AW DCT

Garage List
2018 BMW M2  [7.68]
Quote:
Originally Posted by pikcachu View Post
Which events are you going to?
Also what does BMW Seattle charge for track inspection now with brake flush ?

I used to do BMW and PCA events in the past but lately I found the Proformance events are much better...

Not only they are cheaper $245 instead of $300+ but also the format is much better... there are no groups and it's open lapping so you go in/out whenever you want... so instead of 5-6 sessions of 20mins you get more track time and less wait time while waiting for your run group, and also it doesn't take all day

I'm signed up for the twilight lapping on the 28th https://proformanceracingschool.com/...s-drag-racing/

this is a special event 5pm-9pm ... most other regular days are 11am-5pm like this https://proformanceracingschool.com/...e-drag-racing/

I found these events much better so you don't have to spend a whole day like with bmw or pca from 7am to 5pm with 1 hour waits in between... and you even get more track time

You do need some experience though as there no run groups, people need to know what they are doing so either you need to take some of their school and get signed off solo or have similar experience as they can check motorsportreg history.... after that they give you their Sport driving license which lets you go solo for any of their events
I went to the BMWCCA HPDE event on May 7th. I was in group C. Group was given the track with no instructors or radios in the car. Several instructors were on the track at the same time with flashing lights. You could follow them if you want. There were restrictive passing zones with passing only on the left.

BMW Seattle did my track inspection. It was $35 plus tax.

The BMWCCA HPDE was $300.
Appreciate 0