04-19-2021, 07:04 AM   #98
Scorp!on
Captain
Switzerland
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 G80 MT BSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by siberius View Post
Happy bday! I hope you enjoy it in healthy and to a very old age since its probably last ICE engine its a sick car, looks much better than M4 with BSM color.

My 2 question:

1. How fast, responsive does it feel MT compared to F80 if you drove it before. Do you feel brute M power or you think it would need more HP/TORQUE?

2. I saw you took the photo on 10.4 and picked it up on 16.4? was there a problem with the car or did you want to take it on your bday? how long did i take to be delivered from factory to your dealer after it was produced in Germany?
hehe thank you very much !!

To answer your questions:

1. I can't compare as I don't come from an F80.
But it feels very responsive to me and goes very smooth. Depending on what you like I feel a quiet long clutch but nothing that bothers me, I like it.

2. Yes, my car arrived at 09.04 at the dealer and on the 10. I went checking it out Then they had to prepare the car (documents, cleaning and so on), I had to get all the paperwork (insurance) and we made appointment for the 16. because I wanted to pick it up on my b-day

I don't know how long the delivery took from germany to switzerland, but shouldn't be more than 2 weeks. It went into production on mid of march and arrived as said on 09.04 at the dealers place.
Appreciate 0