10-26-2021, 08:50 PM   #13
barryc365
Major
Rep
Drives: BMWM3

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron.ricci View Post
Hey Team!

Just placed an order an m4 comp xdrive build! One thing I didn't consider was the beautiful bucket seats M has to offer.

Reason being is this as this will my one and only daily driver in busy San Diego.

"Fitting" into the seat is not my main concern but more so transitioning in and out of the car over the bolsters, traffic and longer drives, and my .01% empathy for any lady passenger me in place??

I do plan on fully experiencing the AWD thrill hauling this thing into some bends, so my one and my only concern is - are the standard seats compromised with a lack of keeping one in place? Am I over thinking this? Any advise is greatly appreciated from those in standard seats! Thank you all!
The standard seats are perfectly fine for spirited weekend driving, you won't be falling out of them and they will definitely be more comfortable than the buckets for getting in and out of, stop and go traffic and long journeys… but the buckets just look so damn good!

I bought a car that was special ordered by someone else and it didn't have the buckets. If it did I would be very happy to have the buckets as I don't daily drive, but I love the standard seats too. They're very comfortable and everyone comments that they look and feel amazing.

If you really want the wow factor you should change the order and just get the buckets, but if you have any concerns about comfort then stick with the standard seats would be my view
Appreciate 0