aaron.ricci
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: AMG c63s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salespunk View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron.ricci View Post
Thank you for the reply! This response is where my thoughts are exactly. I did drive the m8 with bucket seats as I remember the wow factor, I really remember getting in and out of the car as well and thought dam that is a pain in the ass..

Just hoping the standard seats keep me happily in place for the AWD experience at this point.
Personally I thought they felt great when in them, but getting out was a total PITA. Plus I had buckets in another car and my wife got to the point where she refused to ride in it. It wasn't a comfort issue for her, it was egress. She has a pretty high tolerance as well, we drove that car coast to coast in 2 days once, but choose wisely based on your personal situation. If it is just you plus some randoms and you don't get in and out of your car six times per day, absolutely get them. They add so much to the interior. If you run around in your car a lot on a daily basis you might regret getting them. Several people here have sold their cars in short order specifically because of the buckets.
Thank you for the reply! I appreciate this. Yes I am constantly in and out of the car which leaves me to this thread haha. Your insight is appreciated.

I just hope the standard seats hold me in place bending turns and what not. I heard the m3C always had standard seats with the driving experience so I have confidence
Appreciate 1
Salespunk1745.00