United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 G80

Garage List
2022 TESLA SLR  [5.25]
2022 M3  [9.75]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forzanerazzurri View Post
IDKBRO, you should have told Ferrari that Pirellis were "trash" before they made the Daytona SP3. You could have drove your little M3 over and showed them! You could have also drove down the road and told Pagani while you were in the area.

You know absolutely f all about tires dude. Its embarrassing.

The pirellis on my car are G-A-R-B-A-G-E.
Whether they are nice on a Ferrari or Pagani is besides the point you’re trying to make.

Every car I’ve ever owned with P’s have been inferior to the experience I’ve had with Michelins.

And I know this from experience on the track and my daily drives in the canyons where I can feel the tires are just giving out in areas where Michelins MP4S would’ve gripped.
Even with the recent rains , I felt zero confidence when with MP4S I had no such issues.
This is strictly about those 2 models only , never said anything about SP3.

I know the most thrilling part of your daily drives up there in Canada are to go get the groceries or perhaps a quick drive to Hortons lol but I actually thoroughly enjoy mine to its fullest potential so you wouldn’t get it.

Old man are they paying you a salary for the public defense or what ?
Instead of jerking off on YouTube and meaningless articles about subjects like this , just slap on a pair of michy’s next and you’ll understand right away.
Appreciate 0