05-26-2023, 05:12 PM   #107
Asymmetrick
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: M4/G82 CSL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafichicago View Post
Please. Some Bmw owners will tell you that M5 competition and regular M5 is a “whole different experience” suddenly M4 and 911 are comparable ? I own 3 different BMWs but I am not fanboy that uncritically approves whatever brand is doing. So let’s hypothetically compare CSL against regular GT3.
Sorry but you keep moving the goal post. This debate was started because you stated the following:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafichicago View Post
for some weird reason Bmw owners (that I am ) love to compare it’s cars to Porsche. Which is pointless IMO. 911 is in completely different league than 4 series bmw.
... and you got the following answer:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02M3ForMe View Post
911 non-GT cars are not in a completely different league than M cars. They're actually quite comparable. G80 Comp and 992 C2S are very much on par, for instance.
This is a completely fair response to your point. But now you are trying to move the argument to the CSL vs the GT3. The debate was never about that.

Your point that the "911 is in completely different league than 4 series bmw" does not reflect reality. The G80 Comp compares very well in performance to a 992 C2 or C2S.
||| 2016 Mineral Silver X5 40e
Appreciate 0