View Single Post
      04-28-2023, 10:51 AM   #64
LuvMyE92
Occasionally frequent poster
Rep
Drives: CT5V-Blackwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ximian View Post
TWhat can't be disabled is the horn beeps when locking the car while it's running. Extremely annoying, especially at night.
Why would you leave the car running if you're not in it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1209582 View Post
pressing m1/m2 and the car asking if i really want to do this. yes? ok pause.. now press it again.
I didn't realize that this changed (with the required pause) in ID8. That sucks for you guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JM322 View Post
The fact that the car profile can only link to one key fob.
This is really the only gripe that I have against the car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forzanerazzurri View Post
Having to set everything up again after every software update. Who designs this crap?
I've mentioned this to the dealer several times. It is annoying, especially if you've coded options that often have to be redone.

But now, please, permit me to put on my old man hat.

My first car had absolutely none of these issues.

It also had crank windows. We used keys to unlock the car and to start the car. Different keys, actually. The infotainment system consisted of an AM radio with one speaker. There was no BT because there was nothing like a cell phone. Heck, we didn't even have wireless phones in the house.

There were no personalization options beyond moving the manually adjusted seat fore and aft. That was all. No up, down, lumbar, side bolsters, head restraint, nothing.

That helps me (it probably ain't doin' nuttin' for you) put these slight annoyances into proper perspective.
Past: E24,E28(3),E34,E36,E37,E38(2),E39(4),E46,E89,E92 (obviously),F01,F06,F10,F30,F87,G12,G30(2),G82(2)
Appreciate 1