Rep
Drives: BMW G82 M4C

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACremona22 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wamion117 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinGS View Post
Most of us will be coding the ASD off as soon as we can, so this will be quickly remedied.
you can do this??? please for the love of god tell me how!!!!! I don't know if my burbles are real burbles or my sound system just making me feel better!!!
Just curious, if you can't tell, then why does it matter?

I've had limited seat time in the g80, but from my two test drivers, I wasn't able to tell. Maybe this will change with time once my car arrives.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACremona22 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wamion117 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinGS View Post
Most of us will be coding the ASD off as soon as we can, so this will be quickly remedied.
you can do this??? please for the love of god tell me how!!!!! I don't know if my burbles are real burbles or my sound system just making me feel better!!!
Just curious, if you can't tell, then why does it matter?

I've had limited seat time in the g80, but from my two test drivers, I wasn't able to tell. Maybe this will change with time once my car arrives.

If your wife loved you but wasn't attracted to you

For a while itd be fun having sex with her, until you find out she's not attracted to you and just trying to make you happy...would you still enjoy having sex with her?

If you buy a 500hp 80k+ car I'd like some level of authenticity...the car sounds good enough alone regardless of the volume, no need for this artificial nonsense