View Single Post
      12-28-2021, 08:50 AM   #75
zx10guy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
I didn't look for stickers in the windows but they seemed to be current models. The showroom was packed, the parking in front of the service area was packed, as was the lot. It seemed a bit odd based on the current climate.
If parts are any indication, I don't think this is letting up anytime soon. I've been waiting on my car to be fixed after hitting a deer. 2019 C-HR. It's now been over a month since it went into the body shop. The good news is that every time my body shop updated me on parts being on back order with no release date, they've been able to get them eventually. The initial hold up was the hood, right fender, front bumper cover, and a bunch of miscellaneous brackets. They were able to get all of them except for one bracket that holds the front bumper cover. Apparently that has finally arrived and they said they'll have my car to me tomorrow.

Meanwhile, I have a rental with Enterprise. They're lot is still as empty as when all of this started. My rental benefits have expired with State Farm. I'm a bit pissed at State Farm because they won't extend rental coverage due to these unusual circumstances. All I get is one month. The claims adjuster I spoke to said it's a known problem where many people are running into this problem. Yet State Farm issued a memo stating no extension of rental benefits per the claims adjuster.
Appreciate 0