904_FireG80
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2018 F82 Comp, 2023 G80 Comp x

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankiebones View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninetres View Post
Wild assumption there, definitely not. My first "inquiry" call to the dealer started at "50 thousand over" lol. That call quickly ended. Sales guy called me back 5 mins later and came back to reality. Couple few days of tough negotiations and settled on a fair price less than $10k over. It was still painful, but the car is in my garage and I don't have to wait months for an allocation, plus I dig the orange

My local dealer "says" they took a deposit at $30k over on another orange one that I don't believe came in yet. I was trying to reserve that one but they wouldn't get off their greedy horse and take care of a repeat customer. I'm not sure I believe them. I think they just didn't want to sell it to a buyer unwilling to pay an unreasonable adm. All of the dealers I spoke with regarding ordering one were at MSRP, but not likely to receive a car until Q2 next year at the earliest......at least that's what I was consistently told.
I have a fire orange as well, i think mine was the 3rd in the world when built. now I think it's the most popular individual color. congrats.
Any way to find out the total # of FO's out there total? Stateside? I'm close to allocation (been waiting for 6 months) and will also be getting individual FO.
Appreciate 0