02-02-2021, 06:17 AM   #6
xlover
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2023 X7 40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-SP0RT View Post
With no pricing available yet for the AWD / MxDrive, no info on exterior / interior colors, no input from dealers on what to expect & when to expect more info, no confirmed dealer allocations, etc. what are my fellow AWD customers doing now?

Have you started talking with dealers? Anybody negotiate & put down a deposit in advance to get an early allocation? How much are you expecting to pay for AWD? When should we expect pricing & order guides?

As you can probably tell I'm starting to get anxious. I would like a July/August build to take delivery in September/October if possible.
You should def start talking with dealers, especially if you want one ASAP..
Back in oct when I was debating how to bridge my dec 2020 lease end to an awd M3 my dealer told me they already had a few people lined up for awd models, some deposits (Boston area). That sealed the deal for me in ordering an m340 as a multi year bridge. Dealers obv don't have allocations yet but just guessing I assumed I wasn't going to get a build slot till nov/dec 21 at the earliest if there were a few ahead of me. Most are operating on the assumption that awd will be its own allocation separate from rwd cars. (Vs a dealer having an allocation that can be optioned either way)

My opinion is you should expect the awd models to have no discernible difference in options or appearance from the rwd competition model.
Appreciate 1
M3AWD3183.00