24 BMW M3  [10.00]
24 BMW X7  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvusBlueF80 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2022M4COMP View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KANdaddy View Post
Anyone else feel like they were kind of low key making fun of this car and its owners with all the "great for daily drivers in traffic" and nice for "going to doctor appointments or if you are a lawyer comments as well as multiple references to the xDrive system being included by BMW for people that have to drive in poor weather? Personally, I think the inclusion of xDrive has more to do with performance over poor weather driving ability. There was almost zero talk about the performance of the car and they didn't take it to the track either. Real stark contrast to their M3CS review a few yers back.
Honesty I can't stand these guys. They are so annoying when the harp on stupid topics. It's why I stopped watching savage geese.

They talk about how the car lacks personality and how oh it's not about the money but… for this much money the car better have it.

They always say the same thing all of these car guys. At the end of the day they are all copying the original top gear format and the only one who is constantly entertaining and accurate is mat Watson to me at least
these guys suck
Matt Watson is the best
Appreciate 0