Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibiza View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlover View Post
Notice the yellow car doesn't have the fender extensions, I like the clean flush look
The SPY "yellow car" is a test mule aka pre-production. These two cars in the photos will be destroyed by BMW shortly. Can't base anything other than the colors from these photos. BMW AG produces hundreds of pre-production test cars leading up to SOP. Pre-production starts around 2 years prior to market reveal.
Quote:
Notice the yellow car doesn't have the fender extensions, I like the clean flush look
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibiza View Post
Quote:
The SPY "yellow car" is a test mule aka pre-production. These two cars in the photos will be destroyed by BMW shortly. Can't base anything other than the colors from these photos. BMW AG produces hundreds of pre-production test cars leading up to SOP. Pre-production starts around 2 years prior to market reveal.
The SPY car is a US model. It has the red side reflectors on the front bumper that only the North America versions has (ROW models doesn't have this).
Attached Images

Appreciate 3
Ibiza3612.50
xlover2191.00