Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2024 M4 Competition X

Quote:
Originally Posted by NKGK20 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by wasya152 View Post
Just got an update that my car which was scheduled for production on 12/8 is now delayed with no update on date. This fn sucks since my CS lease is up 1/25/22. The delay is probably because of carbon seats or laser lights. I got all the options pretty much except for CCB and exterior carbon package. I know I can extend the lease, but the plan was to trade the CS in January as due since production started on the g80, and just wait for the g80 and save some $$$, probably $2k, since it's winter and car is going to be parked in the garage. The worst part is that depending on how long the delay is, I might not get the g80 until April now and then the LCi and the new CS is going to be out 7/22. Plus the fact that I'm loosing value putting on miles on the CS and I'm already 31k on a 30k lease which means I can't really drive it anyway. Man, I really thought I was in the clear since I had a production date a week away. 😭
Factories are not open in December..you won't get your car til summer just a heads up. So I'd buy your car now and sell it for a profit . Which you'll make guaranteed
Why are the factories closed in December?