View Single Post
      03-17-2020, 01:29 PM   #2190
kern417
Cheapskate
Rep
Drives: 2018 440i |2016 340i | 2010 X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///AVM View Post
I think some of these 'spy' videos are odd and suspicious. I mean, the videographer is freaking standing next to car at gas pump just videoing away. Just so happens to be everywhere the M3 goes, and in perfect position to get video.

Not quite a conspiracy-type theory. I just think these videos aren't as much 'spied' as they are coordinated. BMW is in development phase for all of these pre-release 'spy' photos and videos. Must be some value to their release and internet feedback.

Damn, I got too much time on my hands right now ��

///AVM
Maybe they aren't "spy" photos as you are thinking but it's all the same area for a reason. They hang out at specific turns around the ring and specific gas stations where everybody fills up before/after. I worked for another OEM and it's the same thing. When things get close, they hang out by the gas stations that are closest to the manufacturing plant because at some point, someone is going to have to leave and fill up. With the camo there's nothing you can do, people can film if you want. So i'm not sure if you're expecting them to run at the sight of cameras? doesn't mean it's coordinated by bmw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-RO View Post
Do people just drive around with video cameras in their hands?
Yeah, mine is called a samsung s10+
Youtube/Instagram/TikTok: @kern417
Appreciate 0