View Single Post
      01-18-2022, 08:26 AM   #3010
JP10
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Another solid day in the gym. I hurt my knee beginning on last year which took maybe a few months of rehab before it was back to 100%. I do an abundance of cardio daily, but due to the knee injury I have basically not lifted legs for months now. With that said I am definitely no chicken (skinny legs), my legs are probably the strongest looking muscle on me due to the amount I row, run, bike, and use the stairs. My upper body is thrashed from the last few days so I decided to lift legs keep close eye on form as to not rehash my knee injury. Leg day went pretty well! Started with leg extensions and straight leg deadlifts (lightweight) to start and warm up. Hammer squats coupled with ab work. Weighted lunges with hip thrusts. Finished with a burnout of heavy leg extensions and explosive lunges coupled with abs. Afterwards did 10mins on the cycle at high intensity and 15 mins on the stairs.

Legs are already pretty sore, but hope to keep this lighter weight progression going as long as my knees hold up!
Appreciate 1
chassis6507.50