12-22-2021, 11:32 PM   #3001
///d
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15 35d M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldgixxer View Post
Well,first and foremost I would like to thank you and your training partner for your Service!

Ah,yes being deployed would make things a bit more difficult in regards to getting in all the required protein,carbs etc for bulking and what you listed doesn't seem very appetizing for one meal let alone 7 or 8 lol!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JP10 View Post
He has to buy in to the change before it will really occur. Things will be slow until he does so. That is just the way it is unfortunately. Although the options may suck with that rotation, receiving proper nutrition from that is definitely doable. Although this may not be too much of a comparison, but when I was at my strongest in college all my roommate and myself would eat were chicken breasts. Two breasts per meal twice a day barely seasoned - we would just do our best with different sauces - this went on for what feels like two years... It definitely wasn't what I wanted to eat, but it was the most efficient manner towards our goal.

Agree with the above, thank you both for your service!
Thanks guys. Almost time to go home

And yes, I agree he hasn't bought into working out or realize the dedication and discipline it takes to achieve what he wants. All I can do is lead the horse to water, I can't make him drink it.

I remember the days of eating nothing but chicken breasts and rice. The gf is on a health kick back home and has been kickin ass at the 75Hard challenge. She's lost roughly 20lbs (she didnt have much to lose) and has gained about 12 back in muscle. Now that she seems to enjoy the fit and healthy life I'm excited to get back to good healthy food and I'm planning to put together a PRx garage gym and hit it hard before summer.

My Diesel Information Thread | My Wheels, Tires, and Fitment Thread | My Teardrop Camper Build | My F15 Suspension Lift Thread
Appreciate 2
Oldgixxer1901.00
JP102463.00