Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by romemmy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by FCX5 View Post
I suppose Tesla is just making up their sales numbers or demand for their cars. Or they could be better at managing their supply chain…

https://www.barrons.com/amp/articles...ge-51633353718

As they say, haters gonna be haters. Even rich ones. LOL.
I'm saying Tesla have a lot of Plaid's in stock. That's all. I didn't say they lied about numbers. I didn't say they aren't selling (because I haven't researched their production/sales numbers). I just was shocked that they were not sold out - and I'm assuming Tesla are pretty surprised too.

It's hard to have a discussion when ad hominem arguments are made. So that being said I will leave this discussion here. Again, congrats on the purchase to the OP!

Thanks!

S.
What exactly is your point? That Tesla didn't make a perfect car? That demand is low for the Plaid? Low compared to what other car did you have in mind?

Can you list the 4 door sedans that are ranked above the Plaid? Would be good to know…

You do know Tesla now has better brakes and with a software update should have max speed increased to 200MPH.

It's like you are attacking the OP for saying he thinks the Plaid is great! Also, all Elon did was to post his ticket and I posted why there are 2 numbers. Also, I don't agree with a lot of stuff Elon Musk says…

Looks like you have an axe to grind against the Plaid. Why can't you just appreciate that the OP likes his Plaid?

Their website shows no Plaids in Inventory. As far as I know Tesla doesn't have regular dealers with stock on their lots. Where are you seeing this inventory? You can order one and get it in Dec vs waiting for mid 2022 for other models/versions.
Attached Images

Appreciate 2
Sedoy680.00
soooma1376.50