View Single Post
      10-08-2021, 07:10 PM   #105
Limegrntaln
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 DG/BLk xDrive M4C Wk 34

Garage List
I emailed the dealer a copy of the Delivery Stop from this thread, and of course, he hasnt emailed me back. Im not listed on the UK site or the US site, as being affected, but my build week was 34 and my assembly falls right in that window, as 8/25.

I read that not all of the vehicles are affected, I get that, but how are you going to prove to me, which cars were where, and what was assembled, and how my car falls inside the window of affected vehicles, but isnt named?

I still have a RAM stop sale, on my car, but I have 2 options. Im guessing, since my car is still at the port, that if they have the capacity to repair it at the port, that its going to be repaired, there. At least the mechanics at the port are doing every car that comes in, under this affected timeframe, or its going to get delivered to the dealer, with an open work order for this MAIN BEARING issue.

Either way, I have the leg up, because not only have I not taken delivery of my car, I didn't even put a deposit down, to order it. Im glad I listened to my instincts and didnt buy any accessories, or anything else for me to install on my car. I can just walk away, with nothing except my time, having waited almost 3 months in anticipation for this car.

Appreciate 4
Ibiza3478.50
dezzracer1173.50
JTO245246.50