10-25-2021, 09:55 AM   #345
GuidoK
#buildnotbought
Rep
Drives: Z4 3.0i ESS TS2+

Quote:
Originally Posted by F87source View Post
No, I disagree with the w12 being the fastest car, and here are the reasons:

I understand why you are saying the W12 is faster, and it is a sneaky attempt to gaslight mercedes and give more credit to Max instead of giving credit to the car.
The W12 is imho the faster car in terms of that it has more power.
Usually the W12 sets faster times on sections with straights and sharp corners followed by straights.
The RB16b is imho faster in corners. I don't know if thats only through corner speed or if its also faster under braking. Marko has said that the rb16b is very prone to oversteer, which provided you can control it, is a good thing. He said Max has no problem with that but Checo is often struggeling with that. That's maybe the reason why Max and Checo are sometimes very close and sometimes very far apart.
So the RB16b is I think very strong on the more technical circuits.

But there are always exceptions, in some races one of the cars can apparently suddenly struggle with a softer or harder compound. Or at the start suddenly struggle with traction. Apparently there are lots of things even the engineers can't always predict.

I think especially this year (as the RB16b and W12 are general so close) a lot of races have been won/lost due to strategic errors (or strategic masterpieces). I think strategically Max/RB is way better than HAM/MERC.
I have the feeling Max/RB work better as a team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chihuahua View Post
He's a documented woman abuser, multiple times over.
He has a temper. Also incidents with his father (they are maybe alike....), and incidents with strangers. Not just women.
I think he is extremely demanding. That's maybe good to raise/train your son as the worlds most talented driver, but not so good in general socializing.
Friends of mine know Max from when he was still a kid (their kid raced in the same class with go karts as Max).
The race was always for 2nd place as Max was gone after the 1st corner, but for instance when racing day was over in a weekend, all the kids started to play soccer with eachother in the evening, but not Max.
He had to train in the simulator all evening.
Z4 3.0i | ESS TS2+ supercharger | Quaife ATB LSD | Brembo/BMW performance BBK front/rear | Schrick FI cams | Schmiedmann headers+cats | Powerflex/strongflex PU bushings | Vibra-technics engine mounts | H&R anti rollbars | KW V3 coilovers/KW camber plates | Sachs race engineering clutch | tons of custom sh#t

Last edited by GuidoK; 10-25-2021 at 10:06 AM..
Appreciate 2
M5Rick60062.00