shoei
Banned
Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avaley View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmr7 View Post
Why are you so triggered by this article? At some point everyone is replaceable.
Look, this is western society and we vote with our dollars.

Let him vote his way and you vote yours, we can be critical or supportive and we are luck of have great mods.

Still let us be civil and be constructive to one another because what is driving this discussion at the end of the day is our love for this brand.
You would hope it would go that way but if the release of every new gen 3 series becomes a "3 series vs M3" debacle, that tells me we just can't be civil, even on a mutual car forum...

But I wish people understood that... E63s will come out and be better performing than the F90, it's just the way it goes... But the 2023 M5 will be faster... Xbox be PlayStation, Sephora vs Ulta, Yankees vs Red Socks, In 'N Out vs Shake Shack, you get the gist... Without evolving, companies get left behind... Blockbuster, Redbox, Blackberry... BMW is catering to a younger, different demographic and its "fuck bmw"? I don't get it, so when Lambo collab'ed with NASA, did the flat earthers replace their lambo desktop pic with a Ferrari?

Benz collaborated with Virgil Abloh... (famous designer / hypebeast type shit on same level as Kith and Supreme). Granted it was their G-Wagon but I don't remember the kardashians all trading in their fleet of G-wagons... Google it, it's all out there - car manufacturers and collaborations... Nothing anyone, let alone the investors can do about it... (the G-Wagon wasn't my cup of tea but he did turn it into a "race" car, lol...
Attached Images

Appreciate 0