2022 M5 CS  [10.00]
2022 BMW iX  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHall View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScullyD View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymelo238 View Post
Just wondering which one you guys would pick if you had to pick one and which one you guys think would be more of a collectible?

Me personally I can't decide such a close call lol but if I had to choose then probably the M4CSL because the CSL badge has only been out 3 times.
I passed on an M5 CS for a CSL, and am still actively not buying a used CS because I'm waiting for the CSL.

But if the CSL isn't a bonafide 5/5 or 10/10 type car, I'll probably pass on it for a used CS.

I don't think you can make this decision until you at least see some real reviews.
How will you know if it is a 5/5 or 10/10 without driving it? Are you saying once it is more widely reviewed and they provide ratings? Is any car a 10/10 aka perfect?
I'm just saying, respected car magazine reviews are important to a car's value and collectibility (which is what this reviewer asked about). If the car is reviewed to be subpar, it will impact values like it did with the M4 GTS.

Keep something in mind. The M5 CS can be had used pretty widely available for around 165-170k. CSLs right now are exchanging hands for prices rumored to be $100k over MSRP and there are only ~245 US allocations.

The only thing that could affect that demand would be reviews.
Appreciate 1