Limegrntaln
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 DG/BLk xDrive M4C Wk 34

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoynuR View Post
No I was specifically told by my dealer they aren’t doing any orders and will only order the car how they spec and it’s first come first serve. Insulting

Limegrntaln
I would find another dealer. Unless this is like the Jahre, and they literally had a few weeks to get the orders finalized.

They reached out to people they knew wanted to spec their cars and were good for the order, but, if for some reason you need to spec a CS and have the order in by a certain timeframe, like the Jahre, the dealer isn’t going to sit on these allocations, waiting for some stroke to come in that’s going to try to see how much they’re going to lower the price, and miss out on an allocation because they didn’t spec it.

Find out what the dealer is going to order and see if they’re ordering the spec you want. There’s only 4 color options and gold or red calipers. You don’t get to pick the seats or the tires like the CSL.

Appreciate 1
FISH225402.50