Rep
Drives: G87 M2 & M340i LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadBimmeRad View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by evoi19 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikester19 View Post

To me he appeared to be 'selling' it more than anything else.
And that's being a sellout basically.
Ikester19 & evoi19

My point precisely.

I acknowledge the car manufacturer and sponsorship situation, but that equally applies to each and every other one of them too.

Some reviewers are entertaining, some are informative, some are boring, and some are pure rubbish; I acknowledge that everyone has their own niche when doing a review.

But not many of them, if any, try to *sell it* - this is like the media taking sides with different political agenda.

It's just not reporting, more like advertising.

Similarly, JA could be a little more subtle with the sales pitch, and level up a bit more with fun and factual stuff. Then things would not only be a lot more in tune with reality, I'll bet, he'd have a lot more likes and bundles more subscribers.

When you tell the truth, there's no need to sell the truth - that spells integrity to me

This is what I consider a great example of an entertaining and balanced review

So your comparing a high budget shoot with a crew to Joe out there with his mate and a camera. Camisa is a great reviewer but you are not comparing apples to apples.

You are off the mark regarding bias, he criticises BMW all the time for steering, fake engine noise, styling etc. just like plenty of other reviewers do. Consider he is also comparing a car he bought with his own money, it's not two press cars. If you really want to see reviewers who won't criticise anything with some 'humour' added in go watch the Straight Pipes. Joe is not even close to that.
Appreciate 3