santox
Ing.
Rep
Drives: BMW M4 Comp G82 xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjx View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by wasya152 View Post
Rip. Wonder if they had seat belts on. Car doesn't look too bad from the pics.
The passenger flew out through the roof of the car and is visible in the video lying on the road. Apparently he was still alive then, according to page translation on the YouTube video. People are saying that both of them didn't have their belts fastened. That's believable because seatbelts would have prevented ejection from the car. The driver was still in the car.

They were still running summer tires on a RWD car, and driving like that in that weather. Without seatbelts on. Apparently DSC was off too. The people involved apparently drift on public roads for YouTube videos, and I hope they weren't deliberately trying to drift in that weather.

A terrible, avoidable waste of life and potential.

I kept looking at this more -- here's a video from the guy posted 5 days back, drifting an M5, with both the driver and the passenger not wearing seatbelts. I don't know if not wearing seatbelts is a thing in Russia.
In Eastern Europe we think that only the idiots wear the seatbelt . I sell cara , and half (at least) of the customers never ever wear any seatbelt "it's uncomfortable" . But they don't know how uncomfortable is the wheelchair or worse than that . So , it's just a waste of time explaining to them basic things .