View Single Post
      11-21-2021, 07:46 AM   #16
Patton250
Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW X3,M5,Turbo S

Quote:
Originally Posted by frank70 View Post
Yes you can go as fast as you like on certain derestricted parts of the Autobahn. That does not mean however it is a good idea to overtake a truck driving 80 km/h with 300 km/h. I think people do not realise the danger they are putting themselves AND OTHERS in when doing so. All it takes is something unexpected like a rabbit crossing the road and a driver reacting badly to this and you or someone else may loose your live. And for what ? A couple of likes and clicks and social media 'status'.

Looking at this fatal crash in Russia you can see this is someone with > 500.000 followers who is regulary doing all kinds of crazy stuff online, just to get followers, clicks and likes. I think this kind of crazy behaviour should be banned by the platforms like Youtube, Instagram and others, to prevent worse in the future.

Just a opinion...
Well talking about the autobahn if it’s really so dangerous why is it legal? I always thought German drivers were pretty good and that’s why they let you guys do that. I can tell you straight up Florida drivers are a bunch of morons and if we had unlimited speed limits half the state would die in two weeks. If people would just follow the basic rules of driving then we could have unlimited speed limits like in Germany. But getting back to my point if you are right why don’t you guys make it illegal?
Appreciate 1
hamzag20557.00