View Single Post
      11-21-2021, 07:40 AM   #15
frank70
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: G80 M3 Comp. iX M60 on order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patton250 View Post
AutotoNL doesn’t break the law in any of his videos so I don’t understand what your problem is with him. Unless I’m missing something. If so please let me know.

It’s my understanding, and I could be wrong, that you can go as fast as you want on the autobahn.

Lots of harsh words for the drivers of this M4. These types of accidents happen all the time with super fast RWD cars. It happened to a friend of mine and his Lamborghini. Same situation. It was raining and he floored it and then it just started spinning out of control right off the side of the road. He said there was nothing he could do about it. It did about eight 360s. I would think that as much as this happens with super fast cars it’s nothing compared to all the morons who are texting and then rear end people. That’s happening constantly now in Florida.
Yes you can go as fast as you like on certain derestricted parts of the Autobahn. That does not mean however it is a good idea to overtake a truck driving 80 km/h with 300 km/h. I think people do not realise the danger they are putting themselves AND OTHERS in when doing so. All it takes is something unexpected like a rabbit crossing the road and a driver reacting badly to this and you or someone else may loose your live. And for what ? A couple of likes and clicks and social media 'status'.

Looking at this fatal crash in Russia you can see this is someone with > 500.000 followers who is regulary doing all kinds of crazy stuff online, just to get followers, clicks and likes. I think this kind of crazy behaviour should be banned by the platforms like Youtube, Instagram and others, to prevent worse in the future.

Just a opinion...
Appreciate 0