View Single Post
      11-21-2021, 07:09 AM   #14
Patton250
Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW X3,M5,Turbo S

Quote:
Originally Posted by frank70 View Post
There also is the problem of too many idiots posting idiotic stuff on social media and doing totally irresponsable things. Only to get attention on social media.

I hope Youtube posters like Gercollector, AutotopNL (and i am sure there are much worse ones) who drive cars with 300 km/h on the Autobahn start putting their brains to work, before something like this also happens to them. And to innocent other road users who become the victims of this kind of stupidity......
AutotoNL doesn’t break the law in any of his videos so I don’t understand what your problem is with him. Unless I’m missing something. If so please let me know.

It’s my understanding, and I could be wrong, that you can go as fast as you want on the autobahn.

Lots of harsh words for the drivers of this M4. These types of accidents happen all the time with super fast RWD cars. It happened to a friend of mine and his Lamborghini. Same situation. It was raining and he floored it and then it just started spinning out of control right off the side of the road. He said there was nothing he could do about it. It did about eight 360s. I would think that as much as this happens with super fast cars it’s nothing compared to all the morons who are texting and then rear end people. That’s happening constantly now in Florida.
Appreciate 0