View Single Post
      11-15-2020, 11:37 PM   #62
karguy95
Rep
Drives: BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stockf80 View Post
Would take a gtr over the g80 any day just based on looks from the factory. Gtr is a true car enthusiast’s dream and is not bought Bc of people being fanboys who stick to a brand. People will just buy a bmw to say they have a bmw and the company knows this hence all the sheep that want the g80 regardless of the increased weight and questionable front end. . Bashing THE GTR is the same as me saying the g80 looks like a Multicolor clown car. To each their own. The front end of the bmw used to be iconic and beautiful . Already dreading having to look in my rear view and see this car and trust me it will be in my rear view mirror lol
Umm sir, the only reason people still buy GTR's is due to the fanboys lol you cant even find a stock one that hasn't been full bolt on and a e85 tune. You are one of those bashing the G8X just because of a cosmetics this car will leave all the i doubter like this and imo the GTR is not a good looking car by any means people buy them because of the their performance potential and fanboy-ism. Which will be the case for the G8X yes its not a looker for most people but people will still buy it. I would buy a 340I before buying a GTR don't wanna be the 100th GTR at the car meet showing everyone how far my flames can go.
Appreciate 1
Sedan_Clan25086.50