FreeDarko
Captain
Rep
Drives: F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by M235Montreal View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habber View Post
There are many who have no issues driving M cars all year round so good on you for using it all 12 months of the year.

Agreed of course, the Difference now though is that i think you must run the same Wheel size for winter as well , whereas the F80 or F82 could accommodate 18'' Wheels as a winter setup . the G80 i think you will get stuck with 20'' Rear and 19'' front for the Winter setup , i would worry more about the road hazards and inevitable winter potholes if what i said is true

regards
The current generation of M cars with the Ediff are super easy to drive in snow.

I don't see a reason to go 20s but if the rotors are similar to M2c you'll have to run 19s which is what many of us are doing already.

35 profile tires are more than adequate for winters & roads in Canada. I honestly don't notice the difference between the 255/40/18 on my F80 M3 and 255/35/19 on my M2c.

On the other hand the size and weight of this car just seems to make more sense to pair it with xdrive. Sucks for guys who have been driving rwd M cars year round and were looking forward to the new m3.
Appreciate 0