Rep
Drives: BMW M3 2024 Brooklyn Grey SOLD

Garage List
  [9.83]
Quote:
Originally Posted by M235Montreal View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DecemberStorm View Post
So also took the opportunity to get the order in. Unfortunately the finance mangers all left when I went so allocation numbers etc gotta wait til tomorrow. Might need to go in to sign papers, if so I will try to take more pics and maybe videos... My planned spec (very similar to the showroom car):

For the Canadian members here.. the cars will be at Parkview Mon- Wed, then it will be shipped off to Autohaus dealership in Thornhill for a few days (apparently these 2 are the highest volume stores...) then they will head west to Vancouver. The cars have like 20km on the odo and was delivered here on a flatbed, so I guess no chance anyone will get to drive the thing.

Ordering wise, you can submit now as its Nov tho no clues about interest rates or residuals yet. It doesn't sound like the take rate is very high for the HEA cars and most buyers are looking at custom build, first batch is for March delivery. FWIW M3 is hardest to source as apparently there are only 9 allocations in the entire GTA for the first batch. AWD availability is being pushed to year end is the latest words...

Surprised to see a Fellow Canadian ordering a non XDRIVE Car , this car will be riot on 2WD and practically undrivable in winter . Congrats on the order though , i will await the reviews first and for me it will have to be an Xdrive for certain at this power levels
There are many who have no issues driving M cars all year round so good on you for using it all 12 months of the year.
Appreciate 1
Sedan_Clan24814.00