AIRHEIR
X3M Comp
Rep
Drives: X3M Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Boost View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by M235Montreal View Post
Surprised to see a Fellow Canadian ordering a non XDRIVE Car , this car will be riot on 2WD and practically undrivable in winter . Congrats on the order though , i will await the reviews first and for me it will have to be an Xdrive for certain at this power levels
At the risk of derailing this thread, I need to say the following: RWD with proper winter tires combined with an LSD makes for a capable snow driven car, no matter how the HP and TQ outputs are. It's all about throttle modulation. My M2 with Blizzaks was nearly unstoppable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by No Boost View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by M235Montreal View Post
Surprised to see a Fellow Canadian ordering a non XDRIVE Car , this car will be riot on 2WD and practically undrivable in winter . Congrats on the order though , i will await the reviews first and for me it will have to be an Xdrive for certain at this power levels
At the risk of derailing this thread, I need to say the following: RWD with proper winter tires combined with an LSD makes for a capable snow driven car, no matter how the HP and TQ outputs are. It's all about throttle modulation. My M2 with Blizzaks was nearly unstoppable.
Agreed. Ran m4 with blizzaks. No issues.
Appreciate 0