Rep
Drives: BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP0256 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by trife. View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Face Pony Soldier View Post
Seems unbelievably foolish to abandon your current customer base and brand image to focus on a different one that hasn't proved beneficial. There's an axiom in sales... The most likely place to find sales is from those who've bought from you before.

BMW sure is making it attractive to give some other company my business. 👎🏻
Pretty sure they can do both, no? Vying to attract a different audience doesn't mean you HAVE to abandon your current base. And I feel like BMW is smart enough to know this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by trife. View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Face Pony Soldier View Post
Seems unbelievably foolish to abandon your current customer base and brand image to focus on a different one that hasn't proved beneficial. There's an axiom in sales... The most likely place to find sales is from those who've bought from you before.

BMW sure is making it attractive to give some other company my business. 👎🏻
Pretty sure they can do both, no? Vying to attract a different audience doesn't mean you HAVE to abandon your current base. And I feel like BMW is smart enough to know this.
I agree. They are smart enough to know this. The fact of the matter is, they do a phenomenal job attracting their current segment of car owners which throughout time, ages with their marketing plan and outgoing models. This is a normal cycle for any business.

Pony Soldier, so if you owned BMW and knew your primary audience was aging and were locked into the brand, you would not shift some of your focus to attracting and supporting the future of your business‽‽‽. Furthermore, you are abandoning BMW because of one WSJ article‽‽‽. Bye Felicia
We can thank all the Vloggers on YouTube having a channel to just buy expensive cars ha ha. BMW is a business after all — what do people expect?.. Innovate or die.
Appreciate 0