View Single Post
      08-15-2020, 08:47 PM   #90
six75LT
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 M4 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlterZgo View Post
Grill blah blah blah... Seriously, for those who don't like the grill, isn't it obvious by now that we know your opinion? Do you need to keep talking about it and making boring jokes that have long lost their humor? We get it. You don't like it. Stop reading these threads about the new M3/4 and, for god's sake, stop complaining about it.

FWIW, you will come around to like it. I know people like you. You are unimaginative and uncreative. You don't like trying new things and are resistant to change and are scared of the unfamiliar so you resist it. You are like the people who freaked out when sushi became popular in the western world but now love your fatty tuna and even your uni rolls.

So, like sushi, the vast majority of you will eventually come around. Same happened to those who hated the Audi grill and then the Lexus "predator" grill. Now, no one bats an eye at either of those brands' cars. Same will happen to this car as well. There are already people saying they are getting used to the grill and some who hated it are now saying they like it.

So, why don't you all just stop looking at these threads, give it a year or two after the car has been out for a while, then come back and buy one as you know you will.
weird, i saw it in person today and i still dont like it. the interior looks amazing, the back looked great, and even from the side it looked decent, but when you look at her face....

maybe in black it would be better, but that highlighter yellow they chose did not help those new grills.

guess im just unimaginative and uncreative though (as is everybody else i spoke to today who saw the car).
Appreciate 0