tebbnsx
Captain
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Garage List
2018 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollie666 View Post
It looks sharp and well packaged to me. A lot of potential IMO. And I like it a little more watching all you whine about it.

You cry babies have been bitching about every new M model, if not every new BMW design in general, since the e60. It happens every. fucking. time. You guys do realize this right? In a couple years half of you will own one and totally forget how much you hated it at first. People don't like change, we get it. The f80/82 is what we picture when we think new m3/4, and they've grown on us and in our minds over the years and look so great, it's hard to imagine such a radical change to it. But it's progress forward. The designers don't just pull this out of their ass and run with it. They make prototypes, full clay models, dozens of variants and stare at them for hours from every angle to ensure they feel right. I guarantee a few months after the official release, once the shock factor wears off and the design starts to sink and grow on you, almost all of you will come around. Just like last time. And the time before that.

If enthusiasts had it our way we would rarely change shit and every new BMW would still look like an e30. And while that would actually be pretty sick (see?), BMW would've went bankrupt by 1996 with that strategy and we wouldn't have anything. So deal with it, open your mind, and put a little faith in the designers at BMW because IMO as stupid or crazy as anything's ever been at first, it's always worked out especially for the M3/4/5. Hell I even the bangled ass e60 M5 ended up not being so bad in the end :rofl
Look bro I'm pretty certain most of us already know there is a protocol for the design elements of these cars and cars in general so no need for the redundancy. We have the right to express we think it's terrible despite what opinion you may have so let us have ours.
Appreciate 1
The_Werm212.00