View Single Post
      06-17-2022, 03:10 AM   #58
holmar888
Private
Rep
Drives: M5C 2020, 435GC 2015, M3 C2023

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonBurgundy View Post
I thought I’d open a thread for those in Australia who have recently taken delivery of an M3/M4 or are awaiting a build.

What features have you had removed as a result of supply shortages?
Aside from the wireless charger which I believe has already been deleted on the M3 (but not M4?) there is a lot of chat on the international forums here about other features being deleted. Does anyone know how much of this applies to the Australian market?

The specific features I’m referring to are:
- carbon fibre roof
- touchscreen on idrive
- laser lights
- wireless charger
- Apple carplay
Hi All - just for information - you probably all know about discontinued colours but in case you don't.
In Feb I ordered an M3C x-Drive - frozen dark grey with Fiona red interior, black 826 wheels and carbon exterior and my friend ordered oxide grey. Now both discontinued colours!
Back to the drawing board after previously agonising over colour for months.
He's gone for Skyscraper Grey now and I've opted for Black Sapphire metallic (everything else the same) and will do a Matte PPF which looks pretty cool in pictures but would prefer FDG. Frozen pure grey too light for my taste - was going to Matte PPF the FDG anyway so saved a few thousand getting a standard colour now!
Drivers Assistant professional (just a delete of the front radar in the grill which I guess I can live without) now not and option and gesture control deleted - not that I wanted that.
Will be interested to see what the idrive8 is like having got used to idrive7 in my wife's M5C.
Happy to know the carbon roof is not deleted as there were some threads suggesting it might be.
Appreciate 0