View Single Post
      06-05-2022, 07:22 PM   #8
Mxster ice
Canada
Rep
Drives: Porsche Macan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hubie33 View Post
I was in a similar position, week 20 build that went from status 112 to no build week available. Dealer inquired w/ BMW Canada and said it would not be produced.

The new ordering guides/pricing have just been released though not published to the general public. Met with the dealer last week, and built a new MY23 and they have submitted for production.

Apparently customers in our position who have had our build cancelled are trying to be prioritized as much as possible by BMW.

Waiting now for a confirmed build week for the MY23 assuming the change over will happen in July. Best case scenario is a July build with a late August/September delivery.

It sounds like first infers out and that the allocation system is still there but BW is trying to fill immediate demand.

My recommendation would be to sit down with your dealer, get the new car built and submit.

Good luck to all of us!
Thanks! And as you said, good luck to us all. I've submitted my build over the weekend. Now just waiting to see which week my build will be. Fingers crossed.
Appreciate 0