View Single Post
      12-24-2021, 08:32 AM   #85
DCG82
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BWM M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikev116 View Post
100% man, it is completely unacceptable, I'm in QC since 11/11 I know for a fact there are a few people from my dealership that already received their cars and they were build week 47 48 and 49 ( i'm in Germany so transport is about a week) and those cars had all the bells and whistles like mine that require that stupid RAM or CID or whatever else. I would be okay if from lets say weeek 43+ or whenever it started ALL the cars were waiting for chips, that'd make sense if there's really a shortage. But how are some cars getting through and having all the parts installed and some are just sitting and waiting... it should all be done in order.
It just does not make sense with a company like BMW. There is no other way to describe what is happening then a complete cluster. It appears they are working on the closet vehicle to a box of parts rather then in order. How can a company like BMW be running this way? The cars should be stacked by build week and completed in order. Seems simple. Anyone on here work for BMW? I have a great idea; hire me and I will implement this genius plan. I am confident I can boost productivity and customer morale.

Last edited by DCG82; 12-24-2021 at 08:46 AM..
Appreciate 0