View Single Post
      03-10-2021, 10:31 AM   #224
Advevo
Banned
Rep
Drives: M2 Competition, E30 M3 DTM

Most reviewers or journalists won’t give a real honest opinion. They also want the next car brought to their house for testing.

I have owned a Porsche GT3 and almost all m3, 1m, m2. I have raced and done lots of rally driving.

For me the f80 was already over the limit of weight and size i sold it after a few month of ownership. The 1m coupe was the sweetspot for me. I have an M2c manual now with 2 lightweight recaro seats. It is ok but the 1m size and weight was better.

As a fast daily family car the m3 is ok if you like the front teeth. For me thats not worth the M badge on the boot and the cost of it purely for daily and family outings. I am not taking an 1800kg boat to the track.

As an example i have a Yaris GR 1280 kg awd rally special. That thing delivers. Yes it s no luxury product like an heavy M car. But as a driver and fun car you wil not find anything better.

I have m2c manual next to it and it is standing in the garage because for pleasure and fun i take the yaris GR. For long journey s i take the m2c or my wifes X1 2.5. For some bigger tracks i take the m2c with me.

Last edited by Advevo; 03-10-2021 at 02:05 PM..
Appreciate 2
JustChris17547.00
seis-speed2446.00