09-24-2020, 11:37 PM   #6
av.7447
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: E39, E60 M5, F06 M6, F15, F90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhanis View Post
- The technology looks to be as good or better than I expected.
- I'm not terribly enamored of any of the standard colors or interior options.
- The car is longer than I expected/hoped. Weight as listed is a concern as well.
- Not terribly fond of the stock wheel/tire sizing and the front wheel gap--looks worse with solid colors on the car than in the camo spy pics.
- All of the options I care about seem to still be offered per the EU/AU configurators.
- Had planned to add M Performance Exhaust; definitely passing on that after the reveal due to the design and the rear diffuser.

Enough concerns to give me pause on immediate purchase reservation. With the unknowns will wait to drive it myself and hear from credible sources on the driving dynamics before ordering next year.
It’s everything I have hoped it will be but...

- I was hoping for Alcantara roofliner (cmon BMW, at least give us a fake Alcantara... that roofliner is disgusting and ruins the whole interior!)
- I was hoping for San Marino Blue or at least Marina Bay Blue
- I am a bit nervous about the weight but I will save my thoughts until I can drive this thing on a track!
- Also a bit worried about the steering... really looking forward to testing it in sport plus and I truly hope it will be super fast and sensitive with at least some feedback!
- Was hoping they figure out the radar cruise control with a manual but who am I kidding...
Appreciate 0