View Single Post
      04-08-2022, 05:31 PM   #92
Mark Kez
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW M4 Convertible

Quote:
Originally Posted by sJohnny View Post
I'm in the same boat, still in 105 as of now. I'm completely understanding of the delays, what frustrates me is the lack of transparency. I can and am willing to wait as long as necessary, as long as I feel like I'm in the loop. Something along the lines of; 'Hey, your build week has been pushed back to week XX because we don't have wire harnesses. We think we can build your order on week XX because we should have a shipment of wire harnesses coming the week prior'., etc

I suppose I understand too why a business might not want to share that info, but as a high maintenance enthusiast customer, I'd like to know!
You kinda get use to the lack of communication/transparency. Their operation seems to be so large that no one knows what’s really going on at any given moment. Complicated by Covid, Ukraine, parts, etc I’m trusting that in the end, a company whose business is making/selling cars will do so with my car. They want our money which means they’re gonna get us our cars…………….eventually!! Keep hope alive!!
Appreciate 1
sJohnny264.00