The Nerd
Major
Rep
Drives: 22 M3 Comp xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrentMeister View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by iviegatron View Post
I love driving the car, has great handling, it's fast, and I love the look of the car. It is my first M car and I've been wanting an M3 since the e46 days. But for whatever reason I'm not emotionally attached to it yet like my other cars in the past. If someone was to ask me would you like to sell it for a profit, I probably would and wouldn't mind waiting for another one. I'm guessing it's because it might be lacking personality or I haven't had much seat time yet. I have ordered an air intake kit, and the full Remus catback exhaust and I'm hoping that would wake it up.

I may be crazy but at times I do walk into my garage just to look and admire the car.
Turn your traction mode down to 3.

I had the same feeling up until just the other day.

I honestly grew to hate the car.

I was shopping for m2c's again and a friend of mine suggested turning the traction down before I give up on it.

Now the car and I are just fully connected and it does everything I ask and a little extra.

I swear it's the golden ticket for theses cars.
So, I'm confused. Isn't the 1-10 traction control (M Drive Professional) only a factor when you're in full RWD mode? Or, are you saying that, even in AWD, the dialing up or down of the traction control (1-10) STILL affects the car?

In other words….if I strictly drive in 4WD or 4WD Sport, will the 1-10 traction variability still have the affect you're referring to?
Appreciate 0