Rep
Drives: 2022 M3 Comp Xdrive FDG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soylent View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattburks View Post
ChargerHellcat
Have to ask the same question from the guy why did
On your screen shot- how’d you hit 202 with the car in park and with your drivers door open?
Looks like it records top speed as indicated below the 202. Question is if this is accurate (gps) speed as speedometers are not.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChargerHellcat View Post
Nothing like a high speed pull. I only wish BMW didn't force you to have option it to remove the governor. I didn't option it hoping that when the ecu is crack, the tune will remove it. I hit 202 on the hellcat in Mexico of course. What a rush, the funny thing was I hit 194 earlier in the morning when I was on my way to the gym, I let off without even realizing I almost hit 200. I had to go for it later on the day. One of my bucket list. Crossed it off.
ChargerHellcat
On your screen shot- how'd you hit 202 with the car in park and with your drivers door open?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soylent View Post
Quote:
ChargerHellcat
On your screen shot- how'd you hit 202 with the car in park and with your drivers door open?
All SRT vehicles has a recorder that keeps track of personal best of your high speed, 0-60, 0-100 1/4 and so forth. It's amazing more companies doesn't have this feature.

Looks like it records top speed as indicated below the 202. Question is if this is accurate (gps) speed as speedometers are not.
I have a uniden R7 and the GPS speed has always matched the speedometer speed. I hit over 200 just in case it was a mile or two off 😜
2012 - Charger SRT 392 - Sold
2009 - Charger SRT 6.1 - Sold
Appreciate 1
mattburks750.50