View Single Post
      11-24-2021, 12:34 PM   #380
VancityG82
Private
Rep
Drives: 22’ BG M4 xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSP View Post
I hope your SA is right. However for context, I've been waiting at 193 since Oct 14 and Shinzee, whose ride is only now in transit, had a slightly longer wait at Bremerhaven.
What a total disaster how BMW is managing this order system. I just got a call from SA that although my car has changed its status to 198 “in vessel” stage 3 weeks ago, its actually in 193 stage stuck in Germany port waiting for 2 stop sales to be fixed. How is this even possible? They updated the system to 198 but its actually still in germany stuck at 193 stage.

If anyone recall, my car was stuck in 155 QC stages for 6 weeks before dispatching the factory so I thought both stop sales were fixed at the factory during that 6 weeks. Instead the car is still stuck in Germany 9 weeks after build completion and will take even longer as the stop sales are not even fixed. This car was supposed to be a Week 31 build (early Aug) but the earliest time I might be able to get my hands on is prob Feb 2022. I am seriously considering to cancel the order and look for sth else in stock
Appreciate 0