Quote:
Originally Posted by botan22 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by anasryadi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by partialresponse View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by anasryadi View Post
That's the link that I wanted to share with everyone. I did some digging and found out the one for the west coast. Dealership didn't give it to me but instead wanted me to register in his computer but I just remembered the link. It's not advertised anywhere, I wish I found it so I wouldn't have to go to the dealer and pretend I'm buying a car. If anyone wants me to post the other 2 links I will. But I think that even if they select any dealership even from another state it will send a code.
Yes, please post the link for the West Coast. My order was placed in Sept. but I'll give it a try anyway.
I'm sorry I didn't see this. Here are the links I found:

West coast:
https://drivetoendhunger2021.eventsbmw.com

Some other parts of the USA
https://crdrivetoendhunger.eventsbmw.com

Instead of just giving us these damn codes from the beginning, they really make us work hard.
Some dealers don't know what your talking about 🙄
And some dealers really try to sell you a car without a test drive + they want to talk you out of the OL code.

I ordered the car from somewhere that is 300 miles away and it's an in stock order so I am able to use they OL code.

I tried to go to another dealership close to me to get the code and they gave me a hard time for it, I had to go to three different dealerships to finally get it 😖
BTW, is this credit really only for in stock cars? It doesn't say that anywhere in the fine print. It only says that you should take delivery by some date in February. That language would only make sense if the credit also applies to build-to-order cars...
Your dealer can order the car as a stock order and then sell it to you, but they have to be willing to do that.
Appreciate 1
botan2215.00