BMWCCA1
BMW Owner Since 1971
Rep
Drives: 1964 700 Sport Cabriolet

Garage List
2013 BMW 128i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWriter View Post
That link I provided to the event (https://www.bmwusa.com/drivetoendhunger.html) is certainly hosted on the BMW US website, though I agree it's not featured front-and-center... rather they are promoting Black Friday there already.
Only linked to from an individual dealership website, likely how you got to it. Nothing on the BMWUSA site advertising it or linking to it. It is up to the individual dealership and not all are participating. Can't say whether your offer code from another dealer will work where you end up buying if that's not the same store as where you did the test-drive. Dealers are having a hard enough time right now with four new cars in stock and having to face customers who ordered their $90k cars only to find once they arrive at the dealership that they're receiving a $500 discount for not getting touch-screen. And who is left to explain that to them? And who is left to tell them that if the car they ordered two months ago were to have been built two-days later they would have had touch-screen? If BMW wants to give away food and rebates, let them do it. Don't make the poor salesman whose income has been cut by often 3/4s since the pandemic have to explain it. And then there's the issue of the dealerships who have received PPP money and not passed any of it to their employees who have suffered the income loss. Okay, you got me started again . . . .
Appreciate 0