Rep
Drives: BMW

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRobUSC View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOW4LYF View Post
How old are you my son?

BMW is removing options almost on a weekly basis but only giving a super small credit for missing options if they even do! On top every new X in California has 30K on top by the dealership as market adjustment!

So this made me to buy a used F85 insted of a G05... I still have my wireless charger, alcantara, soft close, head up & touch display and so on...

Any bet everyone will avoid the 2020-2022 BMW's on the used market.
Mercedes is building the all-new S-class without HUD, massaging seats, rear climate controls, etc. That’s the 100% redesigned for this year flagship model. If you are concerned people are going to avoid 21-22 BMW’s on the used car market, allow me to align you with reality - it’s everyone. Not just BMW. If anything, BMW models will be better off than their competitors at that time, all of which decontented more heavily, earlier.
100% agree. Every discussion on here, the mentality is that what I want is what everyone wants. One of the Mercedes dealers in the GTA are selling S Class' with no discount making 16-18k a unit even with tech omitted - and that's a car that was marketed as being technologically advanced. No one is complaining and no one is cancelling.

The features that are being omitted are not critical - they are not things that everyone would want to option. If BMW took away all driver aids/assistance, I would not care one bit regardless of which budget manufacturer had it as standard.
Appreciate 0